- Data Collection and Use: We only collect and process personal data that is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to customers, employees, and contractors, or for other legitimate business purposes. We do not use personal data for any purposes that are incompatible with the original purpose of collection, or that may cause harm to individuals.
- Data Security: We take all necessary measures to protect personal data against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. This includes having appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as encryption and access controls, to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal data.
- Data Sharing: We may share personal data with third parties, such as our suppliers and service providers, for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to customers, employees, and contractors. We will only share personal data with third parties that have appropriate data protection and privacy policies and practices in place.
- Data Subject Rights: Individuals have the right to access, rectify, erase, or restrict the processing of their personal data, as well as the right to data portability and to object to the processing of their personal data. We will respond to all requests from individuals regarding their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- Data Retention: We only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil our obligations to customers, employees, and contractors, or for other legitimate business purposes. We will securely dispose of personal data that is no longer needed in accordance with our data retention policies and procedures.
- Privacy Impact Assessments: We will conduct privacy impact assessments for any new or significant changes to our data processing activities, to ensure that we are complying with all applicable data protection legislation and best practices.